Thursday 15 March 2012

sometimes i wish i can blow away all my past (;

hey,its been so long i havent updated this blog.haha.
you knw,actually lots of thing that i want to share with my truely best friend blog.haha.cuz i know i cant trust anybody outhere besides my self.so i choose to share with my blog.eventhought she can help me,atleast she can be a good listener for me.haha.mybe its sound funny.but its a reality and i try to eccept it.now i can juz pray to Him n start to not trust anyone out there.erm erm erm,i juz wanna share with you bout my 'prisonor' life.haha.
On february11,
i clash with my lil syster,nur imarah nusaibah.haha.myb most of you dont know her,but i juz wanna say that she is the greatest sister ever i had.haha.she's very kind and always being patient with my behaviour.haha i love you kid.although we'd clash,i still love you like old us ;') seriously.haha.
On marc8,
i clash with my greatest friend,mahirah dalila.haha.to my rpsian friend,they all must know who she is.haha.we had a 'sunshine,gardian fair' or a.k.a fair member at that school.yess i admit,she's very a talented,adorable,brilliant,and 'thin' ^^.but,i know,all this things happend must have a good reason or hikmah in otherwise :') hey,i know u're reading this,i hope u'll be tough to face all this.together we try ok? ;) i know you can friend! wtv it is,i will treat you like a normal ?haha.you get what im tryin to say right?
 si kurus ^^
 the kid <3

actually,theres a lot of things mooreeee i want to share,but my momS calling me to help cleaning their kitchen-.- bye peeppsss :9
iloveyo.all my friends,
sya_ir021195

ha!sambung balek.hehe.mak and mak aq klua pg mane tah.
hmmmm.asyek cerite sedeh je kan?haa.cerite happy plak.
on marc 7,
weeeee.the day tht i wait.haha.wait ke?-.- aamm bolehla.wait la jugak.the best day^^
my ONEyear anniversary friend day.bhahaha ;D
nak tawu dgn sape?haa.dgn budak hingus nieeeyhh :
 nor hidayatul hasanah.haha.budak niee la budak plg comel kat sklah tue.tak caye pi tanye kengkawan dye xD haha.annoying btol budak nie.even dy tak matured pon,dy lagi pandai dr aq-.- ergh.wtv haha.aq ingat dy lupe hari nie.rupe2nye dy ingat.haha.ttibe haritu terserlah sweetnye.dy datang kat aq,tunjuk tgn dy,ada tulis HAPPY 7.3.12 day (; hahaha.thnxx syanah xP wtv it is,you'll always be my friend.aq akn ingat smua psan ko kat aq.mcm ko kata,juz let us know what the real thing happend between us.haha.mulut org tak blh tutp kan? :)

last but not least.jengjeng^^ nilaahh teman setia aq,yg tlg aq face semua masalah yg tertera diatas.haha
alia izzaty mohd nazahari ;D weeyhh!thnxx alot.aq apprcte gila hang tlg aq solve smua bnde2 nieyh.haha.ily friend.
pedamping2 nya: eikaa zahri,afiqah zainal, ierawok, tibang,cenah,and iera:)

ok dah.tuje.hw betimbun ta buat lg.bye stalkers <3

No comments: